Company Rescue Services
The objective of our Company Rescue services is to save your company so that it can trade its way out of difficulties and back into profit.
In today’s fast paced and evolving marketplace even the best managed business can at times face difficulties.
When difficulties occur, early and constructive action and advice is required, recognising the scope of options and solutions available.
Our priority will always be, wherever possible, to rescue a company and restore its value. We will assess the strengths and weaknesses of a business, consider what steps are needed to stabilise matters, and focus on its ongoing viability.
We undertake assignments of all sizes and complexity, from large corporates to small family owned businesses.
As specialists in corporate turnaround, restructuring and recovery,
our focus is providing clients with objective, independent
advice and delivering creative solutions to complex problems. Whatever the
situation, we can help find the optimum outcome by identifying
and understanding the causes of decline and putting in place a
Corporate Rescue involves three major processes of:
Financial Restructuring & Refinancing
Crisis Stabilisation and Cash Management
Take the necessary short term actions to stabilise the distressed company and ultimately to allow a longer term solution to be pursued.
- Possible use of administration to provide protection whilst proposals are formulated
- Development of short term receipts and payments models
- Implementation of capital rationing processes
- Negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Planning and implementation of receivables collection programmes
- Planning and implementation of stock reduction programmes
- Identification of other cash generating opportunities
- Advice on directors’ liabilities of distressed companies
- Identification of short term funding sources
- Arrangements with creditors, either by a formal company voluntary arrangement or an informal arrangement
- Valuation of companies under going concern and break-up scenarios
- Analysis of recoveries and bargaining power of various levels of debt providers, equity providers, and other stakeholders
- Development of financial restructuring alternatives
- Identification of alternative funding sources
- Development of negotiation scenarios and tactics. Assisting in negotiations with all stakeholders including banks, shareholders etc.
- Managing communication with board members, creditors and employees
- Advice on necessary restructuring measures in order to avoid insolvency
- Re-negotiation of existing bank borrowing
- Stock and asset finance
- Business plan development and implementation
- Fundamental changes - acquisitions, disposals and product changes
- Sales and marketing plan
- Cost reduction
- Working capital management - credit management, stock control
- Management changes and training
- Funding requirement and cash flow management
- Financial controls
- Key performance indicators to measure success
Get FREE expert and impartial advice
The most important decision is to seek expert help to find a solution to your problems, the earlier you make the decision the better. Our advice is totally impartial and any initial consultation with us is given to you free of charge. Contact us today.